To connect your Android device, please follow these steps.
1. Plug Android device into your TV, then connect the USB power cable to your Android device. Then either plug the other end of the USB power cable into an open USB port on your TV OR into the included power adapter which you will then plug into a power outlet.
2. Connect your Android device. Double check that the Android and the mobile device or tablet you are using to set up Android with are both on the same Wi-Fi network.
3. On your mobile device or tablet, download the Google Home app Google Home app
4. On the Google Home app’s home screen, tap Add > Set up device > Set up new devices.
5. You’re all set.
For the additional info on how to connect your Android TV or cast from Android, please follow this link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205358
* Be aware that Kitcast for Android devices is currently in Beta so it might work unstable. Should you notice that, please report it to our support team