Follow these steps to set up your Amazon Fire TV:
1. Connect the included power adapter into the Power port on the back of your Fire TV, then plug the other end into a power outlet.
2. Plug one end of your HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the back of your Fire TV, then plug the other end into an available HDMI port on your TV. Fire TV (3rd Generation) has a built-in HDMI cable.
3. Select the input channel for your Fire TV – Turn on your TV, and select the input channel for the HDMI port you used to connect your Fire TV. A loading screen appears with the Amazon Fire TV logo.
4. Pair your remote. If your remote doesn’t pair right away, press and hold the Home button for up to 10 seconds to send it to “discovery mode” so you can complete the pairing process.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Fire TV to the Internet, via a Wi-Fi or wired (Ethernet) connection. For more information, go to Set Up Your Wi-Fi Connection.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to register your Fire TV to your Amazon account. To learn more, go to Register or Deregister Your Fire TV.
7. Once you complete setup, a quick “Welcome” video shows tips on how to use your Fire TV. You can also set parental controls for your device, and sign up for Prime.
Follow this link for the additional info on how to Connect Amazon Fire stick to TV
* Be aware that Kitcast for Amazon TV sticks are currently in Beta so it might work unstable. Should you notice that, please report it to our support team